We know that being a third sector leader can be lonely, that's why ACOSVO aims to bring together peers and provide a space in which to share best practice, learn from each other and talk openly in a safe environment.
By offering a wide range of personal and professional development opportunities, topical events and relevant member benefits, we’re here to support, inspire and strengthen leaders.
Join us today!
It's fantastically helpful to have peers to share ideas with and feel supported by. It really helps me feel more confident in my job.
Steven Marwick, Evaluation Support Scotland
ACOSVO member since 2006
Join our unique network of leaders from as little as £30 and gain access to bespoke member benefits such as:
- Discounts over 40 executive level, cost effective development events a year
- Free mentoring and opportunity to join the Leadership Exchange Programme
- Access to an exclusive online network
- Opportunities for third sector leaders to influence policy development
- Many more membership benefits ranging from consultant support to discounted website development
ACOSVO offers two types of Membership:
For Chief Officers (irrespective of job title) of Scottish Voluntary Organisations or Heads of Scottish branches of UK or International Voluntary Organisations
For senior staff and out of post or retired leaders of Scottish Voluntary Organisations
ACOSVO follows the SCVO definition of a voluntary organisation. Application for membership is subject to approval by the ACOSVO Board.