Please fill in the form below to apply for the Leadership Exchange Programme.
Participation is open to leaders from all sectors in Scotland, at middle, senior, and executive level. If you have any questions regarding your eligibility, or if you would like to discuss if this programme is right for you, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Once we have received your application, we will get in touch with you to discuss matching partners. Please allow us the necessary time to ensure we find the right match for you.
If you have any questions, please contact our Leadership Exchange Development Officer Phili Wetton or call 0131 243 2755.
To make multiple selections in a listbox, use Ctrl-Click (or Cmd-Click on a Mac).
My Contact Details*
*This will only be shared once you have accepted an exchange partner.
Public Matching Profile*
*This will be viewed by other applicants looking for a match. Please keep the identity of yourself and your organisation anonymous.
1. Profile Summary
Please tell us about yourself (max. 150 words), including brief information about your role and organisation.
2. In which part of the country are you mainly based? Please select all that apply.
3. What sector do you work in?
4. How would you characterise your career level?
5. What are your areas of experience and knowledge which might be of interest for an exchange partner? Please select all that apply.
6. What can you offer to your Leadership Exchange partner? Please tell us more (max. 150 words).
About Your Exchange
1. What topics would you like to explore during your exchange? Please select all that apply.
2. What would you like to gain from a Leadership Exchange? Please tell us more (max. 150 words).
3. Preferred target sectors (The focus of the programme is on cross-sectoral exchange. Please choose a sector other than your own. Multiple choices possible).
*This information will only be used internally.
1. Do you have any specific organisations or leaders in mind for an exchange?
2. Do you have any requirements or restrictions we need to be aware of? (e.g. access requirements, geographical or time restrictions)
3. Is there anything else you would like to tell us?
How did you hear about this programme? Please select all that apply.
Terms and Conditions
I understand that to be involved, I have to commit to the following:
- Spending time together with my exchange partner in our respective organisations to a mutually agreed pattern and a minimum of 3 meetings in 6 months. (Please note that there is flexibility as to how this is achieved, and that you will only commit once you have met your exchange partner and agreed to go ahead with the exchange).
- Checking confidentiality (template agreement available) and access requirements with my organisation, and adhere to them as agreed with my match partner.
- Participating in the evaluation of the programme, which could include requests for case studies and short interviews.
I agree that this application will be viewed by ACOSVO and the Leadership Exchange steering group, and that my anonymous profile will be shared with any potential exchange partners.
*Your personal and professional data will be kept confidential. Some of the feedback information you provide will be used for monitoring and evaluation purposes of the programme. This information will be anonymous and neither you nor the organisation you work for will be identified through its use.